The Archive

 

Labels

 
Below is the link to the latest entry on Just for the Trip
now on its third season.

Just for the Trip : S3

  • Sex and Politics - Sorry guys but I need to put things in perspective when I am within the confines of my blog. I will be talking about political issues on a blog with sex a...
    1 year ago
 

Friday, May 08, 2009

QuickTrip: Cock Service

Who says you can look at me before serving that cock. When you serve, focus, or the cock would slip from your grip. Steady, hold it, do not grab. Get the head of that cock in your direction. Hey, look at the cock not at me. Okay, I can assure you, it would just follow your lead.

---

I am not sure how long have he been observing me. It could be for a while already because when they replaced us at the court where we were playing, he was already glancing at me every now and then. Did he know me? I bet he does not. Was he flirting? I guess so.

Wearing a yellow t-shirt, the bright color added vibrancy to his face. He is not bad looking at all. Tall and slim, which is my trip, I could even return the favor of flirting with him. However, he is a little soft. He was with a company, two ladies and another guy whom I sensed has similar scent like him. Anyway, they got my attention. I am a badminton freak and I took that they are good. So I positioned myself in a nearby chair and watched them play.

They play good, especially the other guy. Smooth and graceful in movement, he seemed to dance in the court. He performed fancy tricks even. I guess he knew that he had an avid spectator. The yellow guy on the hand continued to do his thing. He is taking a glance at me whenever he is not hitting the cock. I cannot help but remember my entry “Mukhang Etits.” I smiled. Uhrmmm… Did he think I just smiled at him?

---

Come on and get those nerves settled. I know that we are in a public place but they are not aware with what we are doing, right? That cock you are holding is already as tense as you are. The tremors in your hand vibrate through that cock and I know it is ready to burst in a single thrust of your other hand. Get it done now. Fast.

“Ssswooosh”. Shit! Did you see how that white thing flew over? You are good man. You scored.

1 comments:

Herbs D. said...

heheh. cock is such a cute word :P
i wonder what happened next though :P

 

Followers